Back to University of Western Sydney
NTEU Casual Survey
- We are conducting this survey to assist in better understanding what is going on at your university, and whether the conditions you and your colleagues have bargained for are being properly implemented.
- Did you work as a casual teaching and/or a casual research staff member at an Australian university in 2011/2012? Please take this opportunity to tell us what you think about your experiences as a casual employee, via our online survey.
- The survey can be accessed at www.unicasual.org.au/survey2012, and will be open until the end of March 2012. The estimated length of time required to complete the survey is 15minutes.
- Survey participation is anonymous, voluntary and you are free to withdraw at any time. We recommend that staff provide contact details at the end of survey. Staff may wish to if you wish to be contacted by the NTEU about issues relating to the survey or other matters.
- Please forward this message to any of your colleagues and friends who are also casual employees.
Post a comment