Member discount: Social Media Marketing in Tertiary Education conference
19th & 20th February 2013, L’Aqua, Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney
$100 discount off today’s rate for NTEU subscribers!
More than half of all Australians own a smartphone and almost a fifth own a tablet. Social media is critical for reaching the tech- \savvy generations.
In a highly competitive sector, effective social media strategies are vital for attracting prospective students and engaging both current students and alumni.
This conference will address how to:
- integrate mobile into your overall online campaign
- engage meaningfully with your target markets online
- interpret and connect data sources
- Manage your social media resources
- Gain organisation wide buy in
“Thanks to the speakers and amazing people at the conference. Learnt loads and had a blast. Now to implement!” Curtin University, February 2012
“Filling my boss in on all my #socialedu take-aways. She’s pretty impressed. Thanks to all the amazing presenters.” University of Newcastle, February 2012
Featuring leading expertise from:
- Andrew Gossen, Senior Director for Social Media Strategy, Alumni Affairs and Development, Cornell University, USA
- Kenley Gordon, Marketing Manager, Central Institute of Technology
- John Williams, Head of Digital and CRM, London Business School, UK
- Summer Goodwin Social Media Manager, Swinburne University of Technology
Plus many more…
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: http://socialtertiaryed.com/agenda/
Criterion Conferences are pleased to offer NTEU subscribers an exclusive $100 discount off today’s conference rate.
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on 1300 316 882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to quote your discount code CC*NTEU when registering to receive your $100 discount.