Member Discount: Higher Education Workforce Planning & Policy
Higher Education Workforce Planning & Policy
Improving the evidence base to enhance institutional performance
28 & 29 November 2012, Crowne Plaza, Melbourne
$150 discount off today’s rate for NTEU members!
The number of students entering undergraduate places has expanded in the past year. A proportionate growth of the educational workforce is required to maintain the quality of teaching and research outcomes.
The need for evidence based workforce planning has been identified by DIISRTE’s “Higher Education Staff Data Collection Review”. This is also echoed in the regulatory landscape with TEQSA requesting more robust data from institutions.
Attend the upcoming Higher Education Workforce Planning & Policy Conference for your chance to discover strategies for:
- Improving teaching-research staff ratios, whilst ensuring quality
- Remaining competitive via efficient collection of staff data
- Complying with external staff regulatory and quality requirements
- Addressing the unavoidable ageing leadership workforce shortage
- Establishing and fostering partnerships between departments
Don’t miss Jeannie Rea, National President of the National Tertiary Education Union (NTEU) discussing ‘Supporting the current higher education workforce, whilst planning for the future workforce’ in her conference address (2:00pm Conference Day Two).
Plus expert analysis from:
- Jayne Dowden, Director Human Resources, Safety, Health & Environment, Cardiff University (UK)
- Professor Margaret Mazzolini, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Learning & Teaching, Victoria University
- Professor Garry Marchant, Deputy Vice-Chancellor & Vice President (Academic), Charles Sturt University
- Professor Janet Verbyla, Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of Southern Queensland
- Michael Fung, Director of Planning & Institutional Research, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology + many more!
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: www.higheredworkforce.com/agenda
Criterion Conferences are pleased to offer NTEU members an exclusive $150 discount off today’s conference rate.
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on +61 2 9239 5700, visit www.higheredworkforce.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to quote CC*NTEU when registering to receive your $150 discount.