University of Queensland
With Universities Australia’s 2014 Higher Education Conference starting today, we are happy to also welcome a new social media project that focuses upon higher education issues from casual, ...
EB Members Meeting
TUESDAY 11 FEB, 1 PM
Rm S402, Social Sciences Bld (24), St Lucia campus
As bargaining negotiations resume it is imperative that our members firmly stand together to achieve just ...
26th & 27th March 2014, CQ Functions, Melbourne
National Tertiary Education Industry Union members quote CC*NTEU when registering to SAVE $100 off the current price!
Unions pay tribute to Nelson Mandela as a man of peace and AN inspirational figure of justice and equality
Australian unions are today mourning the death of Nelson Mandela, a towering figure of the twentieth century and an inspirational figurehead for equality and justice across the globe.
Here is the report from the Enterprise Bargaining negotiations of 3 December 2013.
- eBook: http://issuu.com/nteu-uq/docs/uq_nteu_eb_bulletin_no_20
- Published: 05 Dec, 2013
- Tags: UQ, EB06, enterprise bargaining,
A summary of the UQ Enterprise Bargaining Negotiations of 3 December 2013
Our End-of-Year function held on the 27 November was enjoyed by all who came along, with great company, drinks and a wonderful performance by The Jar.
Our members with 20 years standing receive a ...
2013 UQ End-of Year Party
- End-of-Year 01
- End of Year 02 The Jar
- End-of-Year 03 Andrew Bonnell
- End-of-Year 04 Matt McGowan
- End-of-Year 05 Carole Ferrier
- End-of-Year 06 Peter Renshaw
- End-of-Year 07 John McNair
- End-of-Year 08 Lyndall Morgan
- End-of-Year 09 Bruce Littleboy
- End-of-Year 10 Bronwen Levy
- End-of-Year 11 Andrew Bonnell
- End-of-Year 12 Andrew and Michele
- End-of-Year 13 Michele Feinberg
- End-of-Year 15 ICTE Choir
- End-of-Year 17 Max, Rosie, Joanna and Lorelei
- End-of-Year 18 Carole and Charlotte
- End-of-Year 19 The Jar
- End-of-Year 20 Members
- End-of-Year 21 Solidarity Forever
The announcement of an administrative 2.5% increase in salaries at UQ will see the relative gap widen between UQ and other Universities where higher increases have been achieved. Here are graphs that ...