Member discount: Engaging Students through Digital Communications conference
Engaging Students through Digital Communications
Integrating Channels & Aligning Marketing Strategies across the Tertiary Student Journey
15th & 16th August 2012 L’Aqua, Cockle Bay, Sydney
$100 discount off today’s rate for NTEU members (quote the discount code CC*NTEU)
Stronger strategies for student communications
Given the number of marketing functions across any tertiary institution, and the need to engage students past, present and future, it comes as no surprise that education providers struggle to deliver an aligned message.
Add to this the imperative to;
- meet incoming digital natives on the social platforms where they interact
- deliver integrated online/offline communications
- and keep abreast of constantly evolving technologies and media trends
It is clear that there is a great opportunity to discuss these issues and examine practical strategies to overcome these challenges.
In the current funding environment the role of student communications is vital, not only pushing a greater recruitment effort, but also looking toward developing true student engagement to encourage retention not only of current students but also after graduation.
This conference will address:
- Integrating channels including website, social media, mobile and email
- Strategic alignment of student communications across the university
- Reputation building, community engagement and using social feedback channels for university planning
- Building the business case for social and new media channels
Featuring leading expertise from:
- Lisa Lapin, Assistant Vice President, University Communications, Stanford University
- Carl Rallings, Pro Vice Chancellor, Student Management, University of Southern Queensland
- Richard Fisher, Chief Communications Officer, Development and Alumni Engagement, The University of British Columbia
- Paul Tagell, Web Marketing Director, The University of Melbourne
Plus many more!
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: http://socialtertiaryed.com/
NTEU and Criterion Conferences are pleased to offer NTEU members an exclusive $100 discount off today’s conference rate.
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on 1300 316 882, email email@example.com or register online in a few easy steps. Don’t forget to quote your discount code CC*NTEU when registering to receive your $100 discount.
Post a comment
ECL 3.025 South Street Campus
Phone: 08 9360 2922
Fax: 08 9360 6587
For our Twitter account - go to https://twitter.com/NTEUMurdochUni
Like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NTEUMurdochUniversity