Online Comments Guidelines
Comments allows you to start discussions, ask questions, and share your opinions:
- Please be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters and the author. Please comment on ideas, not people.
- Stay on-topic.
- Use standard writing style and punctuation. Regular sentences and basic grammar will help others understand you.
- Do not use profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content as determined by the NTEU. Comments should not harass, abuse, or threaten another's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Do not post personal information including phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, belonging to anyone.
- Do not cut and paste content from other websites, the NTEU repects intellectual property.
- Do not impersonate someone else or pretend to be a different person.
- Do not post Spam, HTML, viruses, or other malicious code.
The NTEU reserves the right to refuse or remove any comment that does not comply with these guidelines. The NTEU is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
Please note: if a portion of a comment is not allowable, the entire comment will not be posted.