Over the years many NTEU Newcastle Branch members have volunteered as Committee members, local delegates and contacts for the Union.
The work of these members ensures that the Union remains connected to staff across the University and especially in your workplace. There are many ways you can get involved in the NTEU, your union.
- become a delegate or a contact
- run for a position on the Branch Committee
- join campaign groups/working parties/reference groups that deal with particular issues of import to University of Newcastle NTEU members
- come to general meetings
- help other members by becoming a personal case handler
If you are interested in getting more involved in your Union, please contact the Branch at email@example.com.
- Through these Committees NTEU representatives meet with University management representatives to raise issues on behalf of staff.
- The NTEU Newcastle Branch has campaigned hard over the years on University Governance issues.
- Suzanne Ryan, Newcastle Branch President welcomes you...
- Every union member has the right to ensure that your Union Agreement rights are adhered to.
- Branch Information: Join us today!
RM HE18 Hunter Building Callaghan Campus
University of Newcastle
Phone: 02 4921 6870
Fax: 02 4921 2032