NTEU member discount: 2nd Annual Interconnected Tertiary Education
NTEU is pleased to offer members an exclusive 10% discount off the standard registration fee for the 2nd Annual Interconnected Tertiary Education
Improving cross-sectoral pathways & increasing participation in an era of reform, 28th & 29th March 2012, Central Pier, Docklands, Melbourne
Don’t forget to quote the discount code CC*NTEU when registering to receive your 10% discount.
To increase opportunities for students, it is vital that the connections between Higher Education and Vocational Education and Training providers are sustainable, easy to navigate and put learners first.
Developing the capabilities and quality of the tertiary sector, however, is not without its challenges.
Negotiating legislative and regulatory differences, equipping teachers for multi-sector provision and forming strong educational pathways each pose their own difficulties. We are also yet to discover the full impact of demand driven Higher Education funding and particularly how the new system will ensure that VET and Higher Education delivery are complementary.
The 2nd Annual Interconnected Tertiary Education Conference presents an opportunity to explore the industry’s most pressing issues via a series of presentations from public and private VET and Higher Education providers, state government representatives, as well as two interactive workshops on best approaches to designing pathways and establishing sustainable cross-sectoral relationships.
Featuring expert analysis from:
- Professor David Battersby, Vice Chancellor, University of Ballarat & Chair, Regional Universities Network
- Ann Doolette, Executive Director, Australian Qualifications Framework Council
- Michelle Canny, Manager, Tertiary Education Policy, Skills Victoria, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, VIC
- Adrian Marron, Chief Executive Officer, Canberra Institute of Technology
- Marilyn Hart, Director Skills and Provider Policy, Skills Australia
Plus many more!
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: www.interconnectededucation.com