This survey is vital to make sure your voice is heard when we start negotiations for the next collective agreement.
The survey closes on Wednesday 29th February at 5pm.
How to do this survey
- Please copy and paste this blog post
- highlight, bold or underline your choices, and type any responses where required
- email it back to us at email@example.com
Preparing for Bargaining Survey
Have your say about your next Collective Agreement.
Tell us your priority issues for your next NTEU negotiated Collective Agreement. Bold, highlight or underline up to 5.
- Salary increase
- General Staff Career Progression
- Professional development
- Transnational teaching
- Job security
- Casualisation of Academic Employment
- Conditions for Grant Funded Research
- Research Opportunities
- Pay and Conditions for Casual Academic Staff
- Effective Processes for dealing with workplace violence, aggression and bullying
- Family Friendly Workplace
- Other (please specify)
Please type any additional comments below:
Please highlight/bold the following that applies to you
Are you: General Academic
Are you a NTEU member? Yes No
What is your employment type? Continuing fixed term casual
Please complete the survey and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday February 29th at 5pm.
Authorised by Janice Dudley, President Murdoch Branch NTEU – ph 9360 6115