Innovative Marketing to Attract International Students conference: $100 discount for NTEU members
Innovative Marketing to Attract International Students
13th & 14th June 2012, CQ Functions, Melbourne
$100 discount off today’s rate for NTEU members! (Quote discount code CC*AUR)
Attracting International Students
Post Knight Review, tertiary providers are challenged with realigning their international marketing efforts.
To ensure sustainable provision, innovative marketing to attract quality, genuine temporary entrants is vital.
As global competition intensifies, methods to drive international recruitment in regions of opportunity are key. With a universal shift towards online purchasing, it is imperative that institutions utilise a variety of channels to engage students around the world.
This conference will examine innovative methods for integrating new and traditional marketing channels, managing policy changes and sustaining mutually beneficial partnerships.
By attending this conference you will:
- Develop methods for optimising your agent relationships
- Learn how to implement the best tools for measuring campaign outcomes
- Maximise investment via effective resource management
- Learn how to ensure online and social media marketing campaigns comply with host country regulations
Featuring leading expertise from:
- Paula Williams, Assistant Secretary Education and Tourism Branch Migration and Visa Policy Division, Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Det Fischer, Director International and Marketing, James Cook University, Singapore
- Dr Kate Dempsey, Executive Officer, Victorian TAFE International
- Melina Rohan, Director Corporate and Regulatory Affairs, Australian Direct Marketing Association
Plus many more!
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: http://recruitinternationalstudents.com/agenda/
Australian Universities' Review (AUR) and Criterion Conferences are pleased to offer NTEU members an exclusive $100 discount off today’s conference rate.
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on 1300 316 882, email email@example.com or register online in a few easy steps. Don’t forget to quote your discount code CC*AUR when registering to receive your $100 discount.
Quote discount code CC*AUR when registering to receive NTEU member $100 discount.