NTEU National Office
Posts tagged with UWS
NTEU says appointment of lawyers to negotiate enterprise agreements at University of Western Sydney a waste of money
The University of Western Sydney Branch of the NTEU is surprised but untroubled by the appointment of Maddocks, a corporate firm, to negotiate the new academic and general staff enterprise agreements ...
Over 150 UWS staff and students protested planned job and course cuts this morning. Their passion and dedication shows there is a high level of interest in keeping these courses and protecting staff jobs.Credit: Gary Warrick, Fairfax Media
The following media outlets have covered the story:
- The Australian: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/breaking-news/western-sydney-uni-staff-protest-over-cuts/story-fn3dxiwe-1226521093525
- ABC News: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-21/staff-to-protest-as-university-cuts-courses/4383664?section=nsw
- ABC 702: http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2012/11/21/3637659.htm
- Parramatta Sun: http://www.parramattasun.com.au/story/1136018/uws-students-angry-over-course-cutbacks/?cs=1245
- Yahoo!7: http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/-/local/15432495/staff-to-protest-as-university-cuts-courses/
- Penrith Star: http://www.penrithstar.com.au/story/1136112/uni-cuts-alarm-students/?cs=1247
8.30am Wednesday 21 November, Building AD, University of Western Sydney, Werrington North
Angry staff at the University of Western Sydney will protest over proposed staff and course cuts on ...
Round Six of university enterprise bargaining is underway following a successful meeting of approximately eighty delegates from across NTEU’s university branches to debate key strategies and ...