AUR media partner & member discount: Strategic Planning for Flexible Learning
Australian Universities' Review is proud to be a participant and media partner at Strategic Planning for Flexible Learning: Building capability to foster innovation in a demand driven tertiary education market to be held 15th & 16th November 2011, Citigate Central, Sydney.
As a valued reader of Australian Universities Review and NTEU member, you are entitled to a 10% discount off the standard registration price when you quote the code CC*AUR. Please call us on 1300 316 882 to register today!’
The Australian tertiary education system plays a key role in growing the innovation based economic and social health of Australia. With the anticipated introduction of a demand driven funding system for higher education, tertiary institutions must look to alternative revenue streams to widen participation and ensure future growth.
The Strategic Planning for Flexible Learning Conference will feature expert analysis from some of the countries’ leading online and blended learning professionals and examine the tertiary education industry’s most pressing issues, including how to: transform institution wide practices into responsive pedagogies; increase participation and engagement; decrease cost outlays; implement high quality open course ware and invest in cost effective system and structural redesign.
Keynote speakers include:
- Professor Jim Barber, Vice-Chancellor, University of New England
- Professor Denise Kirkpatrick, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning, Teaching and Quality), The Open University, UK
- Jenny Dodd, A/g Deputy Chief Executive – Education Services, Canberra Institute of Technology
- Dr Stanley Frielick, Director of Learning and Teaching, Auckland University of Technology, NZ & Vice-President, HERDSA
- Dr Michael Crock, Executive Director, Academic Products and Services, Open Universities Australia
- Dr Peter Whitley, Chief Executive Officer, GippsTAFE
NTEU members receive 10% off the standard registration price if you quote the code CC*AUR
3 easy ways to register - SAVE up to $800 when you register by 9 September 2011
- Ph 1300 316 882
- Fax 1300 918 334
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org