Bluestocking Domestic Abuse Forum
Our forum Safe Spaces: Domestic Abuse and the Workplace was a great success. Thanks to all who helped organise it, and to our three fabulous speakers - Dale Bagshaw, Sandra Dann and Maria Hagias.
The slideshow presentations from the forum can be downloaded below, along with links to some support services. Here are some photos of the forum.
This forum was only possible because of the efforts of our bluestocking group - a group of students and staff who got together to make it happen. If you would like to be involved in the group organising towards White Ribbon Day in November, please contact us on email@example.com .
Some Women's Support Services:
- The Domestic Violence and Aboriginal Family Violence Gateway Service http://gatewayservices.org.au/gws2/
- Women’s Information Service http://www.wis.sa.gov.au/
- Yarrow Place Rape and Sexual Assault Service www.yarrowplace.sa.gov.au/
- Working Women’s Centre www.wwc.org.au/
- 1800 RESPECT www.1800respect.org.au/